Henderson County Habitat for Humanity is more than just building homes we help in maintaining them. Our Home Preservation program is a home repair service dedicated to helping low income individuals in maintaining their homes.
- exterior painting and staining
- porch, deck, and rook repairs
- general landscaping
- modifications for greater accessibility
- house must be at least 10 years old
- owner occupied ( name on title or deed)
- current on property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and mortgage
- If you own a single/double wide or manufactured home; home must be on owned land and a permanent foundation
- Income must be between 30 and 80 percent of median income
Family Size Minimum Income Maximum Income 1 $12,150 $32,250 2 $16,020 $36,850 3 $20,160 $41,450 4 $24,300 $46,100 5 $28,440 $49,750 6 $32,580 $53,450 7 $35,900 $57,150 8 $38,250 $60,850
- Credit and monthly budget must sustain a monthly loan payment
- Sweat equity volunteer hours are required and will be determined at scope of work
For more information, please contact email@example.com.