Habitat for Humanity of Henderson County’s Home Repair Program serves low-income homeowners who struggle to maintain the interior and exterior of their homes. The program is designed to help preserve affordable homeownership and assist homeowners to live in healthy, safe and accessible homes.
Our goal is to use volunteers, alongside Habitat staff, to help make repairs affordable, assisting low-income homeowners to continue to live independently and securely in their homes.
This program is offered to qualified homeowners who have a need, are living on a low income, and live in an owner occupied home.
Essential Repair Services Include:
- Handicap accessibility options,
including ramps and grab bars
- Exterior painting and/or staining
- Porch and deck repairs
- Plumbing and/or electrical components
- Door and window weatherization
- Siding replacement/repairs
- Roof Repairs
- Heating/cooling systems repairs
- Must be located in Henderson County, NC
- Must be owner-occupied and the primary
residence of all owners for at least 12 months
- Must have need for essential repairs (cosmetic repairs will not be considered)
- Must be current on property taxes
- Must be current on mortgage
- Income must be between 30% and 80% of the HUD Median (see panel)
- Must have current Homeowner’s
Home Repair Inquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields
For more information, please contact email@example.com.